- Poha (3 to 4 cups)
- Churmura (1 to 2 cups)
- Oil (5 tablespoons)
- Peanuts (1/2 cup)
- Corriander seeds
- Curry leaves
- Garam masala 1 pinch
- Turmeric,hing ,mustard seeds for seasoning.
- Green chilies
- Salt and sugar .
- First heat very little oil in a vessel and then heat the poha on low seam till it becomes crispy.
- Set aside and do the same with the churmuras.
- Set both aside and heat the oil in a vessel and add the seasoning to it.
- Then add peanuts, corriander seeds, curry leaves garam-masala and green chillies and stir for a while.
- Then add the poha and churmuras to it and mix well.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Store the chivda in a container only after it cools down completely.